|Parkland Health and Hospital|
|Facility description or mission|
|Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that’s served our community for more than 125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a job. It’s our passion.|
|Responsible for filming and developing radiographic films in assigned area of Radiology, meeting standards set by PHHS, State and Federal regulations.|
|Essential job responsibilities|
|Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
|Must be a graduate of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited Radiology Program.
- Must have American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
- Must have a Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS)
- Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification.
- Must have a current Healthcare Provider CPR course completion card prior to hire and/or placement in job from one of the following:
|No experience required|
|State license requirement|
|Other certification requirement|
|- Certification/Registration/Licensure: - Must have American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification. - Must have a Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) - Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification.|
|To apply, go to|