|Facility description or mission|
|We are a ministry that stands by our Values and our Promise – Know me, care for me, easy my way. We are offering a career incentive bonus of up to $16,000 and relocation assistance to those that qualify!|
The status of the position and shift will vary depending on the location. We currently have full-time and on-call available. We have 2 different shifts: day and night. The 10- or 12-hour shift hours will vary based on location.
Locations: Covenant Medical Center, Covenant Children’s Hospital, Covenant Specialty, Covenant Plainview Hospital, Covenant Levelland Hospital, Grace Medical Center and Grace Surgical Center.
Covenant Health System is a faith-based ministry, focused on caring for the whole person – body, mind, and spirit – working with others to improve health and quality of life in our communities.
Plans, prepare, and deliver a broad range of respiratory care procedures and diagnosis studies. Documents all respiratory care on appropriate records. Inspects, tests, maintains, and operates respiratory care equipment. Completes patient billing.
|Essential job responsibilities|
|In this role you will be:|
1. Plans, prepares, and delivers respiratory care treatments including IPPB, aerosol nebulizer, chest physical therapy, incentive spirometry, sputum induction, volume ventilation, and all other continuous procedures such as Oxygen, BIPAP/PCAP, and pulse oximetry.
2. Assesses patients for appropriateness of respiratory care services.
3. Maintains accurate records, documenting treatments, and response to therapy, patient progress, and any other pertinent information.
4. Inspects, tests, maintains, and operates respiratory care equipment.
5. Completes patient billing.
6. Performs diagnostic testing procedures including Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) and Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT).
A degree following a two-year Respiratory Care Program from an AMA approved college/university.
Eligible to meet NBRC registry requirements
License / Certification:
Current Respiratory Care Practitioner Permit from Texas Medical Board
Registry credential from NBRC (CRT) or (RRT).
* We are also open to hiring May 2021 and August 2021 Graduates!
• Basic Life Support with American Heart Association (BLS) within (30) days of employment.
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within (90) days of employment.
• Children’s Hospital: Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) within (60) days of employment.
• Children’s Hospital: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within (90) days of employment.
|Experience: Minimum of one  year experience (May include clinical portion of training program).|
|State license requirement|
|Texas Respiratory Care Practitioner|
|American Heart Association BLS|
|Full-time days ,Full-time nights, Part-time days, Part-time night, Per diem, Variable shift|
|To apply, go to|